How to Make Sure Any Center You Attend is Fully Licensed for Off-Label HBOT Treatments
It’s very important to know that the FDA authorizes only licensed hyperbaric oxygen centers to perform HBOT for off label uses. Our center in Palm Harbor, Florida is fully licensed to perform hyperbaric oxygen therapy (HBOT) on 14 FDA-approved conditions and other off label disorders and illnesses. People come to our center from all across the United States and around the world.
But just because your condition is off label, doesn’t mean that hyperbaric oxygen therapy won’t successfully treat it. Far from it! Every day we help to heal patients with migraines, Lyme disease, RSD, strokes, post-polio syndrome, CP and other painful nerve-related conditions…
Wondering if hyperbaric oxygen therapy could be right for you? To schedule an assessment at our Palm Harbor, Florida, Center, click here now or call 727-787-7077.
Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy: Healing is Close at Hand
Unless you have one of 14 specific conditions, your HBOT treatment is considered off label. That doesn’t mean the treatment won’t be effective – not by a long shot! Thousands of patients who have spent time in our state-of-the-art hyperbaric oxygen chambers have off label conditions and have found healing.
Upon finding that they can get Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy within a reasonable driving distance, people open themselves up to a new world of natural treatment that can be especially effective when combined with other therapies. HBOT frequently gives them the chance to live normal and productive lives again.
A hyperbaric chamber is a clear, sealed chamber in which patients breathe in pure oxygen under varying sea depth pressures. Over the course treatment, this safe, non-invasive treatment can dramatically decrease pain and other difficult nerve-based symptoms. HBOT works so effectively because it carries oxygen in the blood plasma far beyond where every-day breathing can take it. This floods the body with vital nutrients that allow it to begin healing itself naturally.
If you believe hyperbaric oxygen therapy could be right for you, ask for a personalized assessment at our Palm Harbor, Florida, Center. To schedule an appointment, click here now or call 727-787-7077.
“Off-Label” Conditions We Successfully Treat
If you have any of the following off-label conditions, HBOT can help to restore your health:
- Cerebral Palsy
- Lyme Disease
- Migraine Headaches
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Near Drowning
- Peripheral Nerve Regeneration
- Post-Polio Syndrome
- Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy
- Traumatic Brain Injury
FDA-approved HBOT Conditions We Treat:
- Air or Gas Embolism – caused when air or gas bubbles enter the arteries during diving or when an invasive medical procedure punctures a lung or artery
- Carbon Monoxide Poisoning
- Gas Gangrene – severe muscle infections known as clostridial myositis and myonecrosis
- Crush Injury that causes acute loss of blood flow
- Decompression Sickness – suffered by divers who ascend to sea level too quickly
- Arterial Insufficiencies – including non-healing diabetic foot wounds or central retinal artery occlusion (eye strokes)
- Severe Anemia – acute blood loss that occurs from combat wounds or severe trauma
- Intracranial Abscess – infections of the brain, especially in patients with compromised immune systems
- Necrotizing Soft Tissue Infections – severe infections that progress rapidly from flesh-eating bacteria
- Osteomyelitis –Trauma induced chronic bone infections that resist conventional treatments
- Delayed Radiation Injury – necrotic wounds in soft tissue and bone that occur long after radiation treatments
- Compromised Skin Grafts and Flaps – when reconstructive surgeries fail due to complications related to blood supply to the skin graft or flap
- Thermal Burn Injury – Deep burns from fire, steam or hot objects
- Acute Hearing Loss – unexplained, rapid loss of hearing
To learn more about the benefits of hyperbaric oxygen therapy, please contact our office online or call 727-787-7077. We will provide a personalized assessment to determine if you would benefit from HBOT. In cases where it is not covered by insurance, we will be glad to discuss options to help make HBOT treatments more affordable.